Mel Gibson Says Thanks!

Guest PetersMom

Guest PetersMom

To my secret santa,

Thank you so much for sending me a present! I am so excited to open it, that I have stolen it off the counter twice! Mom says I have to wait for Coco's present to arrive, since it wouldnt be fair for me to have a present and not her. I think thats silly, since I am bigger than her and deserve everything first - just like food and stuffies and blankies.

Anyway, I am trying to wait patiently to open it but its getting harder every day! I just wanted to let santa know that we did get the package. When Mom lets me, I will open my gift and send another thank you!

Roos and roaches,

Mel Gibson

My dearest Mel Gibson,

Wait no longer! Your Secret Santa wants you to know that what has been tempting on that counter is only a teaser present. Feel free to rip away! Coco will just have to deal with it :P

Another package will arrive for you at a later date. :)

signed,

your evil elf

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest PetersMom
My dearest Mel Gibson,

Wait no longer! Your Secret Santa wants you to know that what has been tempting on that counter is only a teaser present. Feel free to rip away! Coco will just have to deal with it :P

Another package will arrive for you at a later date. :)

signed,

your evil elf

YAY, I am so excited! When my Mom gets home today, I will tell her that I need my teaser present and that Santa has instructed Coco to get over it! :colgate

Guest PetersMom

I look very handsome in my pretty blue necklace - I put it on and Coco was very jealous. Oh well, she will have to wait for her gift from SS.

Mommy tried to take a picture but I kept running away - I was actually prancing around with my new necklace but Mommy said she will get a picture of me soon and post it here.

Thank you for my necklace SS, I look quite stunning in blue!! :D