Allie Allie Dwolfe711's Allie

macoduck

Deerest Allie

I'm yur pallie

an yur ebil elf :P

Now tells mee,

what color is mom's kitchin ?

what getz hur fingurs lickin ?

Tis it chocowat, fuddg or sumbkinda cookeez?

Wats sumking dat makes hur say more pleez?

Duz mom hab a favrite aroma?

An I dont meen stinkee odor

Sumptin nice fur da house

An sumptin else fur her blouse

Ans yu Princess Allie

Du yu sleep nekid in da bed?

Duz yu likes a pillow fur yur head?

Just how big is da bottom of yur neck around?

Du yu likes to be tucked in likes a cloud?

Iz der anyting else dat I can do

To makes dis Cwistmas be speshel fur yu?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest dwolfe711

Okay, I will try to answer your questions -

what color is mom's kitchin ? It has lots of colors - shamrock green, cinnamon, cream, light cabinets

what getz hur fingurs lickin ? Tis it chocowat, fuddg or sumbkinda cookeez? Wats sumking dat makes hur say more pleez? Mom lubs chocolate - but white chocolate is her favorite

Duz mom hab a favrite aroma? No perfume - she's allergic!

An I dont meen stinkee odor, Sumptin nice fur da house She likes apple cinnamon and vanilla and raspberry - fruity smells - no flowery smells - they make her sneeze!!

An sumptin else fur her blouse

Ans yu Princess Allie

Du yu sleep nekid in da bed?When it gets real cold here in PA me and my sister wears jammies - nekid the rest of the year :blush

Duz yu likes a pillow fur yur head? We sleep on puffy beds and quilted blankets so we can nest

Just how big is da bottom of yur neck around? My dress up martingale is 15-16"

Du yu likes to be tucked in likes a cloud? I don't like blankies on top of me - just to sleep on top of!!

Iz der anyting else dat I can do

To makes dis Cwistmas be speshel fur yu? Well, Mom says is not nice to ask for things - but we do love Baa Baa Q's treats, if that helps. Otherwise, I'm really not a picky girl! :rolleyes:and I'm very easy to please - at 13.5 you can't be too choosy! ;)

Edited by dwolfe711