Argus ( Gable Republic ) 6/23/00 - 11/16/07

GreytNut

I had prayed that this wasn't the outcome for this beautiful young boy.

He will be missed by many.

Run Free Argus.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest msteele

I am so very sorry for your loss. We lost Cooper a month ago yesterday to osteo, and reading your post brought tears to my eyes for you, your family, and all the wonderful greys that have succumbed to this disease. My thoughts are with you, and I hope you are able to find a friend for Raven, to help her through this tough time.

I'm so sorry. Those pictures of him, especially the one of him lying against the mirror, are precious. It's clear he was a very special and much loved boy.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

• 4 weeks later...

I found this picture today and it made me laugh, then it made me cry. It's just Argus in a nutshell. Still apparently not "over it."

ArgusSmile.jpg

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

I know about cancer....blink, and they're gone :(

That final act of love, so incredibly hard.

Prayers of peace and comfort coming your way-

Take it easy :f_red

Run free, handsome :gh_run

This is so heartbreaking. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project