Argus ( Gable Republic ) 6/23/00 - 11/16/07

GreytNut

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss of Argus. He was beautiful & I bet he lived his life to the fullest. I wish you, DH & maybe especially Raven peace & strength. Godspeed Argus!

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

What a heartfelt tribute. Godspeed sweet boy, there will be plenty of friends waiting for your arrival. Let mom, dad and Raven know you made it to that beautiful place. Cancer is awful!!!!!

Guest First1Luiggi

Your tribute was so beatiful. :cry1 I feel like I know him.

I am so sorry for your loss. From the sounds of him, he'll chose someone special for his Raven. He knows she'll need looking after

I'm so sorry for your loss. My Argos looks a lot like your Argus - I agree, extraordinarily beautiful. I hope you enjoy many happy memories of him.

Edited by CMoon75
gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 Kristen, my deepest sympathies to you, Richard and Raven :grouphug Argus will always be with you in your heart and memories. He'll always be shining down on you from the night sky, look up when you need him and talk to the stars, he will hear you.

Run Free Argus :f_red

I am so sorry....he was a most handsome boy and way, way too young. Godspeed Argus....

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

:weep:candle

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest poopsie1

I'm so sorry for your loss - my heart just hurts for you right now. Godspeed, sweet Argus. Know that Mommy and Daddy and Raven miss you very much and will love you forever. f_yellow

I'm so sorry. What a horrible thing cancer is. It steals away pieces of our hearts. Godspeed to your beautiful boy, Argus. Hugs to you and your family and a gentle kiss for Raven. Argus will help you find a new friend and guardian for her and for you.

:f_white