Argus ( Gable Republic ) 6/23/00 - 11/16/07

GreytNut

Guest MountainHounds

Oh Kristen, :grouphug I'm so sorry. :brokenheart I wish I had the right words to make your heart hurt less, but there are none. I'm sure that my Kavana will show where the best place is to sneak into cabinets and steal food and they can both run pain-free :gh_run2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for your loss. Your tribute was lovely and touching. In describing Argus, it sounds like he lived the short life he had to the fullest and enjoyed every moment with great gusto. He was a truly extraordinary grey. May you and Raven find a new companion to help you thru the heartache. There's a big hole in your heart at the moment and I wish you comfort for your sorrow.

:grouphugf_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost a beautiful 6.5 year old boy to osteo last year in very similar circumstances and it is truly awful.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

What a lovely tribute...I'm so sorry.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest vtgreys

What a beautiful, special boy. He sure left you all too soon. My thoughts are with you in this tremendous loss, and I hope Argus has already chosen someone who will console Raven. But he'll always be her guardian angel in the true sense of the word.

:grouphug:f_red:weep

Guest bowiebears

Let me add my sympathies on the loss of your very special doggie-boy.

Your tribute was amazingly touching and heart-rending.

My prayers and good thoughts and best wishes are for your peace, comfort and consolation,

and that Raven and her peeps will soon find a new companion .

Life is so short in every case, and in this case, it was incredibly brief.

Love endures however and is stronger than death, to quote the Good Book.

And in another place it says, Love never ends.

One day we will all be reunited at The Bridge.

--Isaac

I am so sorry! I love the tribute of pictures! You can see the love know you will see him again one day! :grouphug:f_red:f_pink:f_white

:gh_run2 Run Free Argus!!!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Farewell, Argus--run pain free and please send your sister her new guardian angel today or tomorrow.

You meant the world to your family, that's obvious--and I'm giggling at "He would lie in front of a mirror and gaze lovingly into his own eyes."

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Guest PetersMom

There are never words in moments like this but take comfort in knowing what a wonderful like you gave him. He sounds like quite the character. :wub:

I will be thinking of Raven too, knowing that you will find her a Guardian Angel to fill the shoes of Argus.

Hugs to you all.... :bighug

:f_red

Kristen,

I am so sorry Argus is gone. I know he will send Raven her angel and new best friend. My old boys always did that for their brother left behind.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures and your Argus with us.

He is definately a beautiful soul, whether runnnign in the snow or running in the heavens.

Hugs to you all,

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.