Natalie

Zoolady

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly new (5 yrs.) to the whole greyhound experience and my four are all under 7 yrs. old and healthy. I know they won't always stay that way but I can't even bear to think about it. I so admire all of yaw'll that adopt the seniors. You are special..you take them in, give them the best time they have left and help them when it's time. I don't think I'm that strong. It sounds like Natalie had a wonderful life with you....remember that and know that now she's young and healthy again and in great company!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I just saw this thread...I'm so sorry, Barbara, for the loss of your beloved Natalie... :f_white:bighug

Run free sweet girl... :gh_run

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.