Natalie

Zoolady

Oh sweet baby girl, we miss you so much.

We were blessed to have been part of your family. Your first owner was lucky enough to be with you five years until cancer took her. Your next owner was with you another five years until he moved and said you couldn't go with him.

We weren't even looking to chip but we received a flyer and your Daddy was drawn to you. Off we went to "look" and of course you worked your magic and came home with us.

It took a while for you to not be frightened and run when someone got near you when you were laying down. We were so happy when you relaxed and stayed put. :colgate Thunderstorms were horrible for you but Ben tried to help you and managed to learn your fear so you weren't alone. :rolleyes:

You were like a healer and everyone loved you and you made such a difference for the people you were surrounded by. You made so many people happy in your lifetime.

Our boys, half your age, couldn't keep up with you, even while you barked at them to encourage playing. :P You easily ran circles around them.

You sailed through your dental with flying colors. Eleven teeth gone but you still had your pretty smile and somehow managed to keep you tongue in your mouth most of the time. You looked so cute when ETS showed up. :P

The joy you had each time you went outside....tail wagging and making the rounds of the yard. You had this certain path that you took every time with such enthusiasam and speed. It was like you were on a mission and had to go fast. What a pleasure it was to see how happy you were.

Then that awful day two weeks ago when your back leg started to tremble. We're still in shock how you could get so bad so quick and have to leave us.

Daddy made the trip to the room for your final release. Soft lights, bed on the floor, candles lit, and a blanket and you were ready for your journey. Your nurse was there and the doctor came in crying. Daddy held your head and loved on you while you left us peacefully with a piece of our hearts.

Goodnight sweet angel. We miss you. :brokenheart:brokenheart

Edited to add that Natalie's picture was taken last month and she still looked young.

post-988-1195087746_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zoolady

Alice (missing 12/7/05), Wonder and Ben

Alice%20Sig.jpgWonder%20Prof%20Sig.JPGBen%20Sig.jpg

And our beloved Bridge Kids... Inky, Maui, Murphy, Ragamuffin, Della and Natalie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry. :cry1

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

what a beautiful girl she was who obviously meant a lot to all her owners. Run free sweet Natalie. I am so glad you found each other.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

The night sky continues to fill up with new stars to light up our hearts. Hoping your heart heals with her memory31.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Greyhoundbaby

I am SO sorry for your loss - my tears flow with you.

May you find comfort in the love of good friends and warm memories...

All our love,

Karen, Tapsy, Julie and Gryf

Shania loving a new friend at the Bridge tonight

Beautiful girl, and a beautiful tribute you've written her.

Godspeed, most precious girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry that you lost Natalie. She sounds like she brought joy to many lives and seems to have been a charmer. Natalie was so fortunate to be able to spend her final time with you giving her all the extra love she deserved. May your heartache be healed by thoughts of the special time you had with her.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy