Lacey Laine

Prayers coming your way for your entire family - human and canine. I pray that the Lord will give you the strength you need to cope with everything going on in your lives right now. :grouphug

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of you and Fred and Miss Lacey this morning.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Oh Patti, I'm so sorry!

Fred and Lacey are in my prayers. :hope

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest greycious_gal

Oh, Patti, I'm so sorry to be reading this! I was hoping for good news, as I'm sure you have been, too.

We'll be praying for you all! Gentle hugs to each of you.

Thinking of you :candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Oh Patti, I'm so sorry! Sending hugs and prayers for all of you :grouphug :grouphug :hope :hope :hope

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest dwolfe711

Oh Patti - I've been watching for an update and hoping everything was improving. I'm so sorry to hear that both Lacey and Fred are not doing well. We are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers - you have had more than your share of bad news and stress lately - take care of yourself, too - :grouphug

Donna

I so sorry that things for your Lacey and for Fred are not good right now. You and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I'm so sorry to hear this Patti. :( Keeping you, Lacey and Fred in my thoughts. I wish there was more we could say or do for you and your family.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."