Elphie Wants To Thank Her Secret Santa

retiredracers

Elphie received a little package from Greybookends in the mail on Saturday (sorry for the delay in posting) and in it was a cute as can be, pink sparkly necklace that says "I LOVE YOU"!!! She's been wearing it ever since!!! I haven't had a chance to take a picture but when I do, I'll post it.

Thanks, Secret Santa!!!!

We love it!!!!!!

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest greybookends

I am so glad it fit her. When her SS contacted me and asked for it I told her I knew it was to big and would have to be resized, I'm glad I got it sized right.

It fits her perfectly!! It lays right at the base of her neck and her collars sit above it.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)