Baby.....

DeputysMom

I am very sorry for your loss. I hope you soon find peace and comfort in your memories of Baby.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I am so sorry. :candle Godspeed Baby.....run with the angels. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I am overwhelmed with the love I feel from the members of this site. DH and I say to eachother, no more greys...but I know it is a matter of time until another will find us. I got a special PM from Burpdog, and it noted something I had been thinking since Baby was diagnosed....sure we have lost three greys in 9 years, but maybe we were meant to lose them....because they needed us to love them for their remaining years. Especially Baby and April who found us, when we were not looking.

It is quiet around the house....I had pizza for dinner, and felt a little puzzled as to what to do with the crusts....Baby patiently waited for them. It amazes me how much Baby was a part of my daily routine....especially at nighttime. I have not slept well in two days, maybe because the routine is different, I am used to letting Baby out, giving him the bedtime treat, blocking the kitchen from the midnight raid, and sleeping just light enough to hear the jingle of his collar when he moved around. I find myself staring out into the back yard a lot.

Thank you all so much for the prayers and special thoughts.