Please Send Good Thoughts For Monty

Guest greytmonty

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Monty is feeling better today! It takes awhile for the anesthesia to get out of their systems. Longer for some than others, and with all Monty's sensitivities, he may take as long as a few days. I hope the Tramadol helps, I've used it with no problems, but if it makes him antsy, maybe your vet could try something else.

:candle:bighug

Guest greytmonty

Better today, no whining or crying (except me that is :lol ). We took a walk to meet Phillypups Pat in the Square, that was a little too long for him and he was really limping on the way home. We will have to take it very easy for a bit.

He is really healing nicely, no seeping. The Tramadol seems to be working well today and no weirdness.

let's hope he sleeps!!!!!

Guest greytmonty

Monty is doing well. He is still limping on that leg but he is happy and peppy when he walks.

I am awaiting the pathology report, today or early next week. :goodluck

Guest jettcricket
Monty is doing well. He is still limping on that leg but he is happy and peppy when he walks.

I am awaiting the pathology report, today or early next week. :goodluck

....I know how hard it is to wait...sending prayers for a good pathology report on Monty!!!!! Jett's sending good wishes too... :)