Welcome Home, Dazzling!

ZoomDoggy

Wahhhh!! I want me a red fawn!! I've got a black and white and feel *very* color deprived--esp after seeing your beauty!

Congrats--love her up and enjoy her to bits!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dazzling you got a good home there girl, now stay away from those kitties. They are boss!!!! She is beautiful. You and Hubby and Tipper deserved a new friend to love! Welcome Home Dazzling.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Well today's Dazzle's first big test: her first whole work day alone in the house. She did very well for the several "alone tests" we did over the weekend, so I feel optimistic that the house will be unharmed when I return home. She and Tip are both muzzled and allowed free access to the main floor, while the cats are shut away upstairs. We're still working on getting Dazzle to be less interested in Zorba (and prolly will be working on that for some time). :rolleyes:

:goodluck

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Day two, and Dazzling is doing very well. She does have more interest in one of our cats than I'm comfortable with, so that will take some work. And she is VERY interested in the neighborhood squirrel population on our walks.

She was alone for three hours yesterday, muzzled and with the cats shut away on a different floor. I came home and crept around to a window where I could see the dog beds. Both Tip and Dazzle were nestled in, sleeping peacefully. :wub:

All in all she's a good girl. Just may take a little more work than I am accustomed to. :)

That's how our Bitsy is. Lots of new stuff for humans and dogs alike. And alittle bit more work than we are used to! Enjoy!

Day five, and Dazzling is doing very very well. :) She is responding very well to the cat-training so far. I know it will be a long haul, but I am encouraged by her behavior thus far. She is starting to show initiative on learning the stairs too. She actually climbs the five steps to the back door, rather than vaulting clear over them. :lol The indoor steps are still very steep and a bit nerve-wracking, but I can tell she's starting to get the idea.

Smart little pixie. :wub:

~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Dazzle is pleased at the abundance of toys in this strange new house.

DazLamb.jpg

Who can resist a pink lambie? :wub:

Aimee I love your new siggie. Dazzling is beautiful! Avril, took about 3 weeks before she understood the kitties were totally off limits. Now, after 2 years all she wants to do is lick them! :rolleyes:

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Dazzle is a smart little pixie all right, but she hasn't quite figured out that she is supposed to CHEW the chewie, rather than lickylickylicky it. :lol

31718043413.jpg

The close-up:

31718074891.jpg