Mangosteen Juice For Dogs?

Guest EmilyAnne

Guest EmilyAnne

A friend came over tonight, and showed us the benefits of mangosteen juice. Anyways, my husband is going to give it a try for his severe arthritis. Our friend mentioned that it is also very good for dogs. To be safe, I want to get more opinions on this. You can google and find more info if you like. Here is one link I found: http://mangosteenhelps.com/category/animals-and-mangosteen/

Guest BlackandBrindle

The only thing I know about it is this: a customer of the bank I used to work for sold it and said that a client gave it to his dog and the dog lived until he was 18.... the vets couldn't do anything for his pain, and after using the mangosteen juice, the pain was gone.

I don't know the veracity of the statement, but there ya have it...

Guest EmilyAnne

Well if there is no harm in trying it, I'd give it a try, but I want to be absolutely certain that this is safe for dogs as I understand greyhounds are poisoned more easily than other breeds.

Guest lizmego

If you're speaking of the VEMMA product, I'm on it and have felt more energetic and focused at work. VEMMA is also coming out with a pet product soon, but you can feed the juice to your dogs at this time, but I haven't been feeding it to mine cause I was unsure of the dosage. Basically the VEMMA juice is your multi-vitamin in a form that your body absorbs better than the pill. The vitamins and minerals are in the fruits (primarily Mangosteen from Asia).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Liz