Fred Has Arrived!

Guest hockeygoonie

Guest hockeygoonie

After two years of haunting all M & G in the area and much pleading with DH, the 8 year old DD saved the entire adoption fee and we have now added our first grey! Fred is a bundle of energy who might think he is a different breed....where is that sleepy lazy hound?!?! He has been a super sweet pupper and is handsome to boot! We anticipate much joy as he continues to settle in and realize he has found his forever home. I think the pictures will show he is already making himself at home!

2007_1106latesummerfall0098.jpg

2007_1106latesummerfall0097.jpg

2007_1106latesummerfall0091.jpg

Guest GreytMuse

Oh BIG congratulations on your new family member! (And if life holds true, your DH will end up being Fred's most favorite person and your DH will fall deeply in love with Fred!) The pictures are just great, and your family is beautiful!

Congratulations! Fred is sure a handsome looking brindle! :welcome Looking forward to more photos in the future!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Congrats and tell your DD "great job" for saving the adoption fee money herself. She should be very proud of herself.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest onlymrsp

Dear Fred & Fred's Family,

I know first hand that this has been a loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg wait for you all, Especially Mommy & Allie. Just so you know, your Auntie Jennie and cousins Coaster, Ginger & Sir Dexter of PA want you to come for mannnnny visits here at our house. And if you want to have an "extended visit/vacation from all the lovins/nosenuggles with Hag Ginger (ssshhhhh, we won't tell Coaster tho), you know how to get ahold of us. We can pick you up, but don't tell your mom that it takes two of us to move the truck :lol :lol :lol . You'll be safe with us, we're certified :wacko: .......gotta be to live here.

OK, keep up those roaching lessons. Send us one of that crazy hooked tail, mom thought it was too cute. Glad you didn't let her put bait on it and go fishing in the pirahana fishtank here :blink: .

Welcome to PA and living the good life bro..................... See ya at the meet & greet soon, remember to practice those eye glances and keep the nose cold for the surprise nudges...............

Aww! What a pretty tiger-striped boy. Congrats!

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Congratulations!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest hockeygoonie
I'm pretty sure I have met Fred. He is a very nice hound. Congrats on the new addition !!!! Did you adopt him through Nittany?

Yep, we got him through Nittany! I made many a call to the kennel in NC to find the right hound and they were great with their suggestions! Being only three, he still acts a little like a pup, but he is a joy!

Guest whatahound
I'm pretty sure I have met Fred. He is a very nice hound. Congrats on the new addition !!!! Did you adopt him through Nittany?

Yep, we got him through Nittany! I made many a call to the kennel in NC to find the right hound and they were great with their suggestions! Being only three, he still acts a little like a pup, but he is a joy!

Thanks, I thought so. You have yourself a wonderful hound. Congrats again. :colgate

Guest greysmomma

Heh Mindi!!!!! Fred is a beauty and God bless your daughter for saving up the money!! That is very special! Marla

:colgate:bounce1

Edited by greysmomma