Harry Wants To Say Hello!

Guest HarrysMamma

Guest HarrysMamma

Well, I have been looking at this forum for weeks now as I awaited my very first Grey - Harry to arrive! And now that he is here, he insisted that I come and make my first post!

We are from Montreal, and Harry (racing name Absentee) traveled all the way from Vermont to come live with my husband and I and our two cats, Ernest and Verne. He is such a wonderful little boy :P He is five years old (6 in Feb.). And considering, he is really adapting fast!

I am so glad that this forum exists. It is really amazing. I love that there is a place that we can all go for sharing, information and support.

So, Hello from Harry and myself! And I will post pictures soon... as soon as I learn how to do that :blush

Guest bowiebears

Greetings from the Maryland suburbs of Washington DC.

Welcome to you and Harry!

You'll find greyhounds are wonderful companions and (almost always) easy to live with and very fun.

--Isaac

Guest Kitty_cat

Hi HarrysMamma!

Welcome to Greytalk and Congratulations on getting Harry!! Darryl and I got our Stewie in September from Northern Greyhound Adoptions as well. Really nice group of people eh? Did you get charged taxes at the border? We did... :P

Looking forward to seeing pics of Harry, and I'm sure we'll be meeting up soon here in Montreal!

Catherine

Stewie says: "Harry ol buddii, I'v miffed yu! funy howl we bof ended up in a Frenchie place! I'v yet to try tis ting called Putine, suppos to be Very YUMMY!"

Hello and welcome! Congratulations on your new boy, Harry! :confetti

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest HarrysMamma
Hey you posted!

Welcome! ;)

I've got a word .doc that explains how to use Photobucket and post pix on here - I'll e mail it to you!

Big hugs to Harry from us! :D

I was too shy before ... :blush

I will be awaiting the email...I want to show off Harry to everyone! :P

Guest HarrysMamma
Hi HarrysMamma!

Welcome to Greytalk and Congratulations on getting Harry!! Darryl and I got our Stewie in September from Northern Greyhound Adoptions as well. Really nice group of people eh? Did you get charged taxes at the border? We did... :P

Looking forward to seeing pics of Harry, and I'm sure we'll be meeting up soon here in Montreal!

Catherine

Stewie says: "Harry ol buddii, I'v miffed yu! funy howl we bof ended up in a Frenchie place! I'v yet to try tis ting called Putine, suppos to be Very YUMMY!"

Hello fellow Quebecers! Yes, I saw Stewie's photo before. A little secret: My husband had an eye for him before you guys got him!!! He's a beautiful boy. Congratulations! We are happy though that Harry came to us instead ... everything worked out perfectly!

They are amazing at Northern Greyhound Adoptions. And as for the border... we kept silent on any money issues...

Harry says: "Bonnjoor! My mamma iz teechin' me to speek fwench! Shee sayz itz romantical and all the girlz will go cwaaaazie fo mee!!! Im shoor weel see each ofver sum day soon... and wee can cruze some chics togeder! I'v miffed yu tooo!" B)

Guest loveagrey
Hi HarrysMamma!

Catherine

Hello fellow Quebecers! Yes, I saw Stewie's photo before. A little secret: My husband had an eye for him before you guys got him!!! He's a beautiful boy. Congratulations! We are happy though that Harry came to us instead ... everything worked out perfectly!

They are amazing at Northern Greyhound Adoptions. And as for the border... we kept silent on any money issues...

Harry says: "Bonnjoor! My mamma iz teechin' me to speek fwench! Shee sayz itz romantical and all the girlz will go cwaaaazie fo mee!!! Im shoor weel see each ofver sum day soon... and wee can cruze some chics togeder! I'v miffed yu tooo!" B)

Trap says: Bonjour mes amis en Quebec!!! You guys gotta twy poutine!! It's de best!!!!!!

Guest Kitty_cat

Hi HarrysMamma!

I couldn't see the pics :weep

I had trouble too when I first posted pics, took a few tries but once you figure it out it's all good :cool

I'm so glad you're on greytalk and I'll check back to see if Harry's photos show up soon :wub:

Catherine

Trap says: Bonjour mes amis en Quebec!!! You guys gotta twy poutine!! It's de best!!!!!!

Logan & Joe say - We love POOtine - it's abundant in the park we go to :lol