Ext Repeat : 4.13.02 - 11.05.07

Guest orchidman

Guest TriciasZoo

Run free, sweet boy. That pretty girl that met you, that was Nellie. She'll show you the ropes, as will all the other hounds surrounding you now. We'll meet again some day, Peatie. Until then, don't forget how much I love you. :gh_run

I see so many people writing beautiful tributes to their angels, but I'm afraid I don't have that way with words. I'm numb right now. Part exhaustion, part shock, part defense mechanism.

I miss you, sweet boy, and so do your sisters.

Trish and the Zoo

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for your loss. Run free sweet Peatie. I never met you, but I will miss you.

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

Dear Trish,

I am so so so sorry to hear that Peatie is at the Rainbow Bridge. He is smiling down upon you and thanking you for everything you did for him. I know your heart is in a million pieces right now and my heart aches for you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Many hugs, healing thoughts and prayers are going out to you.

Godspeed Peatie, you are terribly missed.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Love,

Carla

So sorry for your loss. Your Peatie sounded like such a special boy. Run free, sweetie.

:f_red:f_red:gh_run:f_white:f_white

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Trish, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that the wonderful memories you have of Peatie will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Carol Ann

:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

This has been a hard couple of weeks on this board. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Peatie boy.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

My heart aches for you. I'm so very sorry for your loss. :brokenheart Run with the angels Peatie, on your new wings. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.