Girls Back From Vet... All Good Stuff...

RobinM

Chloe went to the vet for her thyroid check. Results Monday. She has been on Soloxine and we raised her from 1 --- .05 mg 1.5 x a day to 1---- .05 2 x day. She was still too low so we had her rechecked now. She is maintaining her weight nicely at 68 pounds. Chloe stressed so much at the vet, she backed out of her collar in the office. Vet said "I never saw one do that".

You did now.

I brought Ms. PITA POLLI in for a weigh in and moral support and she is weighing in at 57.5- 58 pounds!!! up from 51.5 pounds off the hauler!!! Not bad for the PITA eater!

Better news yet is that the OSU report came back for Polli the same as Cornell and my home vets. NOTHING is showing up and she basically is not limping anymore.

THANK GOD.

Her gait however, will change when she is on concrete/pavement. So, we are not walking her on anything but grass and there is no running allowed. There are no corns or abrasions on her feet.

Good work girls.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:clap Great news!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Excellent news! We saw Brad yesterday and he told us how much he enjoyed seeing Polli's pictures.

that's greyt. thanks for passing on the info. I sent him about 15 pictures of Polli enjoying the very spoiled life on Long Island! It made me feel so good sending him those so he could see her and well she is doing along with an update on everything! Than you again...

PS.. Have I told you lately just how much we adore Ms. Polli Ocean???

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Hollys2hounds

So glad to hear your girls are doing so well! Oh, and happy "Gotcha day" Chloe!!!!

:baloons :baloons :baloons:wave:grouphug:kiss2:clap:confetti:yay :yay :thumbs-up

(Lexy sends a special kiss to her sister on this special day!)