Stella-my Baby Grey!

Guest Sula

I want one I want one! Every since we lost our girl I have had extreem puppy fever. DH has pleaded with me for us to stay a 2 Grey house for a while. DARN IT! She's a doll.... dose she still have puppy breath???????

Thanks for all the sweet comments you guys!

I cannot believe how much she looks like Mazie--I want more adult pics of Mazie so I can take a peak into the future!

I will probably post more pics as I've started a blog--I just couldn't resist: http://cowprintdoggie.wordpress.com/ It's continues to be such an interesting experience having her!

She definitely has breath--not sure if it's puppy breath or not. ;)

Aaawwww, she's cute! I've had Fenway since he was 4 months old, he just turned a year old last month. Puppies are so much fun! We also know Mazie very well and we love her. Here are some photos of her until Mazie's mom posts more.

FourthofJuly14.jpg

FourthofJuly1.jpg

Party009.jpg

Party004.jpg

DogParkwithLori4.jpg

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Wow--they really look so twinnie--thanks so much for the pics!! Is Mazie's nose rounder than the average grey's or is that just that one photo? That first face shot looks so much like Stella it's spooky!!

• 2 weeks later...