Stella-my Baby Grey!

Guest Sula

Hi All!

Well, my friend finally got photos online so I guess I can post a pic!

I wanted to adopt an ex-racer but my cat *bit* the one the rescue group brought over! My cat was fine with a friend's puppy, however and, miraculously, four days after learning that my cat would be fine with a pup, a litter came into the rescue.

Stella is about five months old now and 45 pounds. I'm enjoying the heck out of her. The challenge will be to stay to just one for now!

Here are some photos: http://gallery.mac.com/ballinger_family#10...p;bgcolor=white

Hugs to all other Greytalkers!

Sula

Be still my heart! A cowdoggie puppy!!!

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Adorable! :wub:

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

What a sweetie!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest BooMooandDoo

OMG. . that could be my Mazie's puppy stunt double!! I got Mazie when she was 12 weeks old . .and looked identical. . .

Here. . look.

maziethen1.jpg

maziethen5.jpg

If she's anything like Mazie. . this is what you have to look forward to :lol

collarouttake2.jpg

Guest trevdog

Welcome from another former grey puppy mom! Takes lots of pics, they grow up fast! Dallas is almost 2 now and still playing like a puppy and has quite the personality.....

Guest TexasButterfly

Oh my, what a cutie!! This is why I can't look at puppies.....I want one!!! And we (DH and I) agreed after Roscoe (the fierce Beagle) that we would not have anymore puppies. Just laid back old ladies like Toni. Please take lots of pics and share! :colgate

OMG. . that could be my Mazie's puppy stunt double!! I got Mazie when she was 12 weeks old . .and looked identical. . .

Here. . look.

maziethen1.jpg

maziethen5.jpg

If she's anything like Mazie. . this is what you have to look forward to :lol

collarouttake2.jpg

Wow--this is unbelievable! Do you have any other adult pics--not that that one isn't, er, very nice. ;) I'd love to peak into the future and see what I've gotten myself into!