Black Jack - Lump

bjnno1

Swelling seems to be going down :)

He's learned to reject peanut butter, cheese and bread so tonight had to break out the vienna sausages to hide his pills in and they worked :yay

This morning there was soggy bread and peanut butter all over the place :lol :lol

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swelling seems to be going down :)

He's learned to reject peanut butter, cheese and bread so tonight had to break out the vienna sausages to hide his pills in and they worked :yay

This morning there was soggy bread and peanut butter all over the place :lol:lol

Oh, good. I've been meaning to check back in. Have you tried cream cheese? That's usually how I pill my guy when he needs it :) Or hotdogs.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

The vienna sausages have worked like a charm..

updated pics...

11/2/07

DSC01911-2.jpg

11/9/07

DSC01906.jpg

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest JenFallon

Glad to see he's doing better!

My Royal had his similar lump surgically removed today (along with 5 teeth). The vet (40 year veteran former track vet) said he's never seen anything like what he took out today :dunno .

Royals lump had gone down significantly on it's own but it seemed strange to appear and swell like that so quicky and then go back down just as suddenly so we decided to remove it since he was going under for the dental anyway.

We're waiting for path results, hopefully it's nothing :)

Edited by JenFallon