Tiffyks...

Guest savvyprchick

Guest savvyprchick

Another Secret Santa has come out from hiding and would like the same questions answered for Teagan, with one addition!

Your Secret Santa would like to know:

• Measurements around the neck
  • Measurements around the neck behind the ears
  • Length of tail
  • Length from base of neck to base of tail
  • Length of each leg
  • Distance between each leg
  • Length of toes
  • Measurement around chest
  • Distance from waist "tuck" to the ground
  • Length of tongue
  • Number of whiskers on each cheek
  • Your pup's weight
  • Length of eyelashes
  • Teagan's favorite color

Guest tiffyks

Measurements around the neck...14.5"

Measurements around the neck behind the ears....13"

Length of tail...17.75"

Length from base of neck to base of tail....30.25"

Length of each leg front right....18" front left....18.86" back right...20" back left....20.336"

Distance between each leg...front middle...3" back middle...7"

Length of toes...1" outside little toe 2"middle two toes 1" inside little toe .5" dew claw...

Measurement around chest...13"

Distance from waist "tuck" to the ground...I would have to stand her up for that...who wants to make a sweet sideways dog stand up...24"

Length of tongue...6.5"

Number of whiskers on each cheek.... right...3 left...2 3 on the bottom

Your pup's weight...60.2#

Length of eyelashes....1/2 inch

Teagan's favorite color....pink/black

Oh and today I have on orange underoo's....

Oh and Teagan's underware are dusty brown white today...she was playing in the trees in the yard today...

Guest savvyprchick
Measurement around chest...13"

I think one of us misunderstood the other. Your SS was trying to get Teagan's girth (i.e. measure all the way around the deepest part of the chest/rib cage)

Sorry for all the back-and-forth (though this could be considered payback for those gorgeous puppies you posted online a bit more than a year ago whom I couldn't resist helping and who consequently ate my wall... a huge hole in the drywall in the middle of the wall :blink: ) :lol :lol :lol

Edited by savvyprchick

Guest tiffyks

who me...you must have me mixed up with someone else...I never sent anybody and puppies, ecspecially beautiful blue fawn ones with lots and lots of energy...who had never been in a house before and could not keep their teeth off of the things on the wall...You should not have had such protruding walls....oh and so tasty...I never sent a full litter of poor puppies, that some were super fuzzy....Nope Not Me.....<snicker snicker>

I will get her girth size...I messed up on Belles girth size too...I was thinking front of chest....I had to give lots of kisses to get that measurment. I required me to have to kiss that sweet little face and those sweet little cheeks and the special love spot on the top of her head...but I guess...I can try to get the right measurement....you know it is going to require her to have special kisses all over again.....But a mom must do what a mom must do....

Will get it for you later today...I am at Nana's and did not bring the pups with me....

Guest savvyprchick
who me...you must have me mixed up with someone else...I never sent anybody and puppies, ecspecially beautiful blue fawn ones with lots and lots of energy...who had never been in a house before and could not keep their teeth off of the things on the wall...You should not have had such protruding walls....oh and so tasty...I never sent a full litter of poor puppies, that some were super fuzzy....Nope Not Me.....<snicker snicker>

A FLAT wall... it was a FLAT wall. And they had muzzles on :blink: Lulu can still chew anything she wants through a muzzle unless I use the one with the duct-taped end. :rolleyes:

Good thing my dad learn-ed me good.... I was able to fix the drywall all by myself! :lol

Guest tiffyks

Okay...the new size is 20.25" That is the girth size.

Thanks EE...oh and you must quit using such good tasting paint. How can poor starving puppies be so tempted by the wall...

By the way... have you seen pictures of their siblings lately...I have a picture with Rockport, Estella, and Tippy...They are all the most enourmous hounds I have ever seen.

Guest savvyprchick
Okay...the new size is 20.25" That is the girth size.

Thanks EE...oh and you must quit using such good tasting paint. How can poor starving puppies be so tempted by the wall...

By the way... have you seen pictures of their siblings lately...I have a picture with Rockport, Estella, and Tippy...They are all the most enourmous hounds I have ever seen.

No paint! I'd stripped the wall of wallpaper, though, so at least they didn't eat that too!

And Lulu is huge as well... at 16 1/2 months she was 76 pounds and is 2 inches taller than Chase (who is 76 pounds himself). AMAZON DOG!