Thoughst For Fluffy

Guest Hannah

Thursday evening update

they weighed her, she was 7.75kg a month ago, today she is 7.4kg a loss of 350g :yay

shes still eating well and is currently asleep on her bed snoring like a buzz-saw :lol

fingers crossed for a good night so she can come home tomorrow.

Fingers crossed here :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Shes Home :yay

she has a big bald spot on her neck and a huge green bandage on her leg (can come off soon).

she goes to see our vet on tuesday where we will check up on blood sugar levels and discuss what to do next.

thank you again for all the good thoughts

Hannah & Fluffy

Guest CindiLuvsGreys

Poor Fluffy. I have a Diabetic cat and the one time his sugar dropped too low I put some honey on his gums and he came around. Now I test his blood sugar before every shot to make sure he is within range for a safe shot. Sometimes if he is lower than 200 I give him a partial shot. I can easily teach you how to test. Please feel free to PM me if you want to learn. Testing is easy even with a grouchy old cat which perfectly describes my Malcolm.