Snowman

Just checking back to see how you and Snowman are doing. We are thinking about you.

Thanks for thinking bout my boy. Sorry work has had me busy and I prefer to love on Snow,Psi and Cassie instead of being on line. Snow is still loving his ball but only chases it a few times before he lays down and chews on it. Breakie and Dinner is still occasions to dance and run (3 legged) around chattering for. He now gets to sleep with us (thanks Psi for allowing him to snuggle with us during sleepie time. He pretty much never uses his foot but still is my happy boy.

It is hard to read the post of the poor owners who have had their greys go to the bridge and i still get to love on my boy. My heart is with all those who have lost their loved ones

Wen, you and Snowman have been on my mind SO much lately. How's your sweet boy doing? :hope:grouphug

Snow is his happy self, just uses 3 legs to express himself now but he still enjoys his days :colgate . He seem to not be in overwhelming pain just doesnt want to put weight on leg. Thanks for keeping him in your thoughts.

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Winterwish

Thinking of you and Snowman,who sounds like such a doll. :heart Absolutely,the time with Snowman and love,and for Psi and Cassie too,is now. You're so right in spending this time with your pups. :bighug:hope

Edited by Winterwish

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Thanks all for keeping my boy in your thoughts and prayers. This morning he was doing his happy dance cause it was breakfast time....then I hear the GSOD :( He will not put his foot down. I got him to calm down but he would not put it on the floor. He did eat with no issue tho. Is getting around on 3 legs fine with lots of lay down periods. But If I pick up his ball he is up and ready to go, does the happy dance for meals, and gets up to give me face rubs when I get ready to go. He isnt making any whining or panting But I have a feeling he is on his way toward the end. The joint part of the leg does have quite a bit of swelling. We do have an appt on mon for a "check up" on his leg so hopefully they will be able to give me some more info.

Ill keep you all posted

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Keeping you and your boy in my thoughts.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.