Snowman

What a diff a few days can make. Unfortunatly its not on the good side. Snow now hardly wants to put weight on his leg and isnt too intrested in his ball :weep This is only the first time but that boy LOVES his ball. He still gets up to give me love rubs (all over my wk clothes) with his face. Once that and the ball are "no longers" It will be time for him to meet new friends at the bridge. It is going to be hard to let my boy go but life is to be lived not just exist in. Im going to try to get some great shots this weekend.

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be thinking of you and Snowman. May you have some wonderful moments with him this weekend.

:grouphug :grouphug

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

:grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Oh Wendy, I'm so sorry! I sent you all the pictures I have Tuesday...you should probably get them today :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Wen, you and Snowman have been on my mind SO much lately. How's your sweet boy doing? :hope:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.