Brandy ( Smoo's Gale Wind )

Houndtime

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rest now sweet Brandy. You fought the good fight. May you find peace and comfort and hold fast to the beautiful memories you made with your girl.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Guest DoofBert

No matter how long we anticipate this day, it is never easy. I remember Brandy from our first GFNJ Picnic back in 2003..such a pretty girl. She'll be in our hearts forever.

Hugs to you and Len.....

Godspeed Brandy -- chase the wind at the rainbow bridge....run like a puppy without pain. Be sure to send Momma a sign to let her know you're ok.

I'm very sorry. :bighug :bighug

I'm sure Willow and Austin were there to meet her.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest IndysDad

Such a beautiful girl...I'm so sorry...

We never have enough time with them here on Earth, but they will live forever in our memories

Godspeed sweetheart

Irene,

I'm so sorry for your loss of Brandy. I know how hard it is to say goodbye to a beloved friend. But sometimes, it's the only right decision. Run free Brandy! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so sorry. I hope that the wonderful memories that you have of Brandy will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Carol Ann

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.