Tiffyks... Are You Ready?

Guest savvyprchick

Guest savvyprchick

Belle's Secret Santa wants to know a few questions...

If Belle were a rockstar, which one would she be?

What Chinese zodiac sign was she born under?

How many babies did she have?

Does she like girly stuff like necklaces and pink things?

What color underwear are you wearing right now?

How many steps does it take her to go 12 feet?

Does she like tag collars?

Does she wear PJs or coats or sweaters?

What do YOU like doing for hobbies?

If you could be a tree, what kind would you be?

Do YOU have a weakness for purses? Handkerchiefs? Sunglasses?

For YOU, hot chocolate or coffee? (or chocolate coffee! :lol )

How long is the 3rd toe on Belle's back left foot?

How many whiskers are on her left cheek?

How many teeth does she have?

What's her favorite treat?

What is your favorite color?

If Belle could be a flower, what would she be?

Bicycle or rollerskates (rollerblades)?

Spring, summer, fall or winter?

And I need some of Belle's measurements:

• Around the neck
  • From neck to tail
  • Around her chest
  • Around her waist
  • Around her head behind her ears
  • From her eyes to her nose
  • Length of each leg
  • Length of tail

Guest tiffyks

Secret Santa here ya go, these are the things you want to Know...

If Belle were a rockstar, which one would she be? Hmmm, I would say...that is a hard one to answer...she is more of an Opera singer than a rock star...

What Chinese zodiac sign was she born under? It looks to be that Miss Belle has the sign of the Rabbit..kind of ironic isn't it...Its compassionate nature leads it to be very protective of those it holds dear, the Rabbit can make an incredibly loving and protective partner or family member (this is more true than I can ever explain)

How many babies did she have? her last litter was 9, she had a couple of unknown litters before...that is the reason that the breeders got rid of her...she could not carry a live litter, and she had to have a c-section...when she got to the coyote hunters, they thought she had been spayed...after her third litter they finally guessed it was not a spay scar she had...

Does she like girly stuff like necklaces and pink things? She does like to wear the pretty things if she is going to town, but most of the time around the house she is nude

What color underwear are you wearing right now? Sorry it took so long I had to ask my DH, purple polka dots <wink>

How many steps does it take her to go 12 feet? well she only has two good working legs...so about 3

Does she like tag collars? She has to wear them when we go to town or when we leave on our once a month trip to see the inlaws...

Does she wear PJs or coats or sweaters? Yes, when you are an ol' lady you need things to keep you warm...her daddy covers her up everynight and everymorning...for a poor ol' girl who lived outside on her own for almost 6 years, she has finally come to know what warmth and comfort are all about

What do YOU like doing for hobbies? I likeshooting, scrapbooking, I am also a 4-H leader for dogs - cats- shooting sports- and now citizenship

If you could be a tree, what kind would you be? a palm tree....Tall skinny with great hair...

Do YOU have a weakness for purses? Handkerchiefs? Sunglasses? not necessarily purses, but bags yes, I love love love bags, I love to have a special bag for everything, my friends and family call me the bag lady...not so much handkerchiefs unless antique...heavens yes I love sunglasses, they make a great hair accessory, and I wear mine all day long I put them on when I get dressed and that is the last thing to come off before bed...

For YOU, hot chocolate or coffee? (or chocolate coffee! ) Both...I just found a new love of Pumpkin spice Swiss Mocha

How long is the 3rd toe on Belle's back left foot? 1.63"

How many whiskers are on her left cheek? 9.5

How many teeth does she have? ALL OF THEM...and she knows how to use them

What's her favorite treat? pretty much anything I call a cookie...She is not a chewer, but she does like cookies with the sandwich filling, liver treats, lamb lung, anything

What is your favorite color? Denim and pink...

If Belle could be a flower, what would she be? A Rose...beautiful elegent, but a little thorny

Bicycle or rollerskates (rollerblades)? Ouch, Ouch, oh and Ouch....

Spring, summer, fall or winter? Spring and Fall....but I love the snow....

And I need some of Belle's measurements:

Around the neck 15"

From neck to tail 27"

Around her chest 16"

Around her waist 19" lots of loose flank skin...she is quite shallow there

Around her head behind her ears 11"

From her eyes to her nose 5.13"

Length of each leg 14" front 24" back...she is kind of jacked up on the back end...

Length of tail 18"

Oh and yes, she has a Hemi....

Is there any thing else I can get on the floor and count-poke-prod-pet or look rediculous for????

Thanks EE,

Edited by tiffyks

Guest savvyprchick
Is there any thing else I can get on the floor and count-poke-prod-pet or look rediculous for????

Thanks EE,

Sure.... I, er, your Secret Santa that is, would like to see you and Belle dress up alike. We are waiting for the picture ;)

Guest tiffyks

See I would never be able to look like Belle...my figure is not quite her's...hehehe

They say you always look like your hound...I am waiting for that figure any day now...hmmm...gotta while to wait.....