Positive Thoughts For Chevy Please

Guest multiplicity

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sending MANY prayers!!! Our Nube went into bloat and the surgery saved his life!!!

sending tons of prayers your boy comes through okay!! :hope :hope :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

:hope:hope:hope:hope

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

OMG, I don't blame you for feeling the way you do, I'd be totally out of my mind.

Having said that, you have to trust he is being well taken care of and you've got to keep the faith.

Many prayers and good thought for your boy.

Please update as soon as you know.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

The vet just called...Chevy has taken a turn for the worst and his bloat is worsening. A surgeon has been called in to do an emergency surgery on Chevy within the hour.

I am so worried :cry1

Please, please send positive thoughts and energy his way.

Sheri, more positive thoughts and prayers for Chevy to get well real fast. Keep us posted please, lots of people are concerned for you, Greg and Chevy.

C'mon Chevy...get well soon!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Oh my goodness Sherri - I'm just reading this! I hope Chevy's surgery has gone well and everything is resolving. You are in my thoughts, healing energy coming your way... :candle :candle :hope :hope :goodluck:grouphug :grouphug

Sherry, your update came at the same time as mine - so glad to hear that surgery went well. White light continues to come, for Devin now, too...

Edited by maximum

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest multiplicity

The surgeon just called...

Chevy is out of surgery and back in the ICU. The surgery was a success. A piece of squeaky and a piece of hard black plastic was removed from the entrance of his small intestine. He said the black piece was lodged pretty good. I believe the black piece of plastic is a piece of muzzle that was completely chewed up 3wks ago!!! We had muzzled all the dogs (3 greys and 2 visiting small dogs) when my SIL first dropped her dogs off 2 months ago. Almost after a month of everyone being muzzled when we weren't home, we came home to Devin without a muzzle - all we could find was the buckle of his black basket muzzle!!! He and maybe Chevy ate it all!!! What is worse it that this afternoon Devin threw up a piece of that muzzle too!!! I really cannot handle emotionally of financially(estimated cost is $5000) another sick grey!!! And I can't believe after all this time complications arouse now! When it first happened we called our vet and she said just to monitor them and so we thought we got off lucky since weeks have gone by...

Chevy is still groggy so the vet will call later when he is more alert. He expects that Chevy will make a full recovery and does not anticipate complications.

Thanks for all the positive thoughts and if you can spare a few more I'm sure Chev-Chev could still use 'em.

Poor baby boy! I am so happy that they got in there and got the surgery done today. Know that our prayers remain with you. Please give us updates as you get them. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.