You Know You've Hit Rock Bottom

Guest greyhound_mommy

probably going to have to recruit some new elves. i'll be needing one soon, too....

hmmm... wonder why all the elves are so busy. maybe we need a house elf like in Harry Potter.

Edited by Peanut

I've been turned down by a couple of evil elves. (they're busy this year!!) Think a gal could get some help?? lol

Oh man, that's about the coldest thing I've heard in a long time. :lol:lol:lol

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest greyhound_mommy
I've been turned down by a couple of evil elves. (they're busy this year!!) Think a gal could get some help?? lol

Oh man, that's about the coldest thing I've heard in a long time. :lol:lol:lol

I know I've been shunned by little green men that wear tights. I mean come on!! LOL I got quite a few PM's :ph34r thanks!!!

Guest twofinegreys
Call me Psycho Elf-- If you need some evil elving done-- I'll help you!!
OMG! GT EEers have come up with new verbs!! :lol :lol I've decided to use 'elving' as a whole 'nother holiday spirited verb that could stand for many evilisms in the workplace... :evil

Sorry this happened to you.

What I have done in the past if I needed info, was to ask a GT'er I'm close to and have them ask for me. All I've ever asked for is pictures for a special present.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho