Greyt News And Sad News

some of you might remember our saullie and morty were diagnosised with osto 2 months apart

saullie's showed up in a biopsy morty you can see in the xray

well saullie had broken his leg and had pins, rods etc put in as they didn't see any osto

well today he got his brace off 4.5 months later. his leg is healed

he still limps but he is ok for now

morty on the other hand his limping has gotten worse

saul is 11 & morty will be 13 in december so we have opted not to amputate on either

morty tomorrow is going for a needle biospy and the results are going to be sent to osu and dr cuoto once he gets them we will take ti from there

both are on evo and 200 mg of arsminin (sp)

Iris

www.ligc.org

You, Saul, Morty & Larry have been and will continue to be in our prayers.

Hugs to you all.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Iris, I've been thinking about you and your boys, and hoping that they were okay. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you in Dewey. One diagnosis is heartbreaking enough, but two in such a short time....it's not fair. Keep up the good work, and we'll keep up the prayers!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sending our prayers and holding you in our hearts. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Lots of prayers and white light for you and your beloved boys!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest dwolfe711

Hi Iris - thanks for the update on your boys - I know what you're going through as we had Elaine and Red both with osteo at the same time - it is an awful rollercoaster of good news and bad news - we will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers - we hope that you get encouraging news from Dr. Cuoto - he is the best - hugs and kisses to the pups!

Donna

Sending prayers and hugs and some scritchies for your dear boys.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest dogrunner04

Will keep your hounds in my thoughts.

Where was the break in Saul's leg? I'm curious because I lost my sweet girl to complications following an amputation. She hadn't shown any signs of cancer and it was weeks later when one of the OSU vets saw cancer on the slides. Glad to hear your guy is hanging in there.

Will keep your hounds in my thoughts.

Where was the break in Saul's leg? I'm curious because I lost my sweet girl to complications following an amputation. She hadn't shown any signs of cancer and it was weeks later when one of the OSU vets saw cancer on the slides. Glad to hear your guy is hanging in there.

it was the upper part of the leg just below his shoulder

did your sweet girl have osto

Iris

www.ligc.org