Finnula (do Shockall)

Guest psholer

She was a little beauty! I hope you get the answers you need to help heal. A friend recently lost one of her greys the same way. I had just seen them the night before and the little sweetie was her normal happy bouncy self. It was such an unbelievable shock that I didn't know if I felt more devastated that she was gone or relieved that she never suffered.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fountainpengwen

Oh, no! How horrible for her to go so young and without warning! She was very sweet, and I remember when you introduced her. I thought it was funny that she looked so much like my Fenny, who I call "Fennula." I hope you can take comfort in the happy memories of your brief time together.

Godspeed, Finnula!

I'm so sorry :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest needlenoselover

I am so sorry for your loss! She is a beautiful girl, and I'm sure she knew you loved her in the short time you had her. She will be waiting and watching from the bridge!!! Your guardian angel forever................

Run free sweet girl :gh_run2

Guest LokisMom

I'm the person who has Finnula's litter mate. It hurts to read about any of them going over the bridge but this hit me especially hard. We are so so sorry for your loss.