Pepto Tablets

Just wondering if and when your pup is under the weather...

not really sick sick..but just not self.. maybe some discomfort in the tummy

about...62 pounds.. how many pepto bismal tablets would you give?

In loving Memory of: 

Chip, Wendell, Tessa, Moose, Moody, Noble Storm, Thunder, Gracie, Duke

Guest Greensleeves

I actually much prefer Pepcid (no extras, just the famotidine). It's one pill every 24 hours. I've had much better results, plus the cleanup if it's not excactly successful isn't as horrifying (getting all that pink up out of the carpet... not easy.). This was recommended to us by our vets... and IIRC, when Ladygirl was really sick and vomiting blood, the e-vets put her on Pepcid for 5 days when she came home from the hospital.

I actually much prefer Pepcid (no extras, just the famotidine). It's one pill every 24 hours. I've had much better results, plus the cleanup if it's not excactly successful isn't as horrifying (getting all that pink up out of the carpet... not easy.). This was recommended to us by our vets... and IIRC, when Ladygirl was really sick and vomiting blood, the e-vets put her on Pepcid for 5 days when she came home from the hospital.

My vet says no to pepto and yes to pedcid too. Just one of the regular strength. Pepto won't necesarrily harm your dog, but a lot of people prefer the pepcid.

Whatever you use, I hope he's back to feeling greyt soon!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project