Rest In Peace Gizmo

Guest GiJenn51

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was so hard to read. Huge hugs to all of you, I know how much this had to hurt. Praying for better days ahead.

Godspeed little Gizmo. You leave behind a hole in many hearts.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest trevdog

Oh no! I'm very sorry to hear of this.....such a little sweet girl, you must have been needed elsewhere....run with the other little pups up there, you will be missed little one....

Guest VelvetEars

Godspeed, little one. I'm sure if you can track down my Porsche she'll be happy to show you the best places to find tummy rubs on that side of the rainbow.

OH NO. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Zeushounds

Godspeed sweet Gizmo. That face was what kept me smiling amongst all the losses posted to GT recently. Now I sit here sobbing for a puppy I never knew. I am so grateful you shared Gizmo's so very short life with us through GT. And no, I never got sick of "more Gizmo pictures" Jenn!!!

My heart goes out to all of you for your loss. She runs free of pain now.

I need to go give all my furbabies a great big hug now!

Oh my gosh.......I really felt like someone hit me with a rock when I read the news.

Right in my gut and heart. So very sad.

She was a right sweet sugar baby, that's for sure.

Jenn, your pics so captured her spunk and I know we are all glad to have them.

My Angel Marie probably scooped her right up, she was a very good broodie, I understand.

My sympathy to all her people :f_red:gh_run2:heart

Oh no, not Gizmo! Run free and fast, little one. You will never know how much you were loved in your short time on this earth. I guess they needed you at the bridge more than we needed you down here. Enjoy playing to your hearts content little girl.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

I'm so sorry. :grouphugf_yellow:cry1

Run free, little one..................

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

What a beautiful angel :candle Godspeed sweet baby Gizmo. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I'm sorry she couldn't stay longer.

Godspeed, little Gizmo sniglet.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.