Rest In Peace Gizmo

Guest GiJenn51

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greytfulhounds

This is unbelievably sad. :cry1 I fell in love with this little girl from your pictures & stories. Bless her sweet, little soul and all of you that tried to help her fight. I am so, so sorry. :brokenheart

Run free little one and find my Joanie, she will look after you and help you find all the best treats.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

I think everyone who saw her pictures was smitten with her. She was absolutely the cutest little grey I have seen. Run free sweet Gizmo, you were loved.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

oh how sad!!! :cry1:cry1:cry1

you could see how special she was just by the pictures :sad1:sad1

I'm so sorry! :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Oh no. That last photo - took my heart.

God Speed Gizmo. Keep those older guys hopping.

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound

Guest LazyBones

i am so sorry! :cry1

gizmo to me seemed like a special little girl whose personality was much bigger than her tiny little body. who could not fall in love with her? i remember hearing the story of (whoever it was) hearing one of the puppies crying, and discovering that gizmo had her bigger brother by the ear.

one way she is special to me is because she was a runt, just like my gumby girl. when looking at her, i wondered if gumby was that tiny compared to her littermates. :wub:

run free, little one. :gh_run

:f_pink:f_pink

Guest DogDayzGreyz

Bill, Cathie, Chris, Jenn and Eric, I am so sorry for your pain. Gizmo was truly one of those souls that just touched us all. I'm so so sorry she had to leave us so soon.

God Speed, Gizmo...... :weep :weep

Guest wmlcml6

More tears here. Jenn and I have read your heart felt responses, and I'm glad Jenn over ruled me on posting about her passing. Thank you so much for being sad along with us. She brought smiles to so many here in her short time on earth, and although I question why she had to go, it's not my place to do that. Sometimes we are just not meant to know "why". It's a really tough pill to swallow though. I have to go to the farm tomorrow, and I know her absence will be just as overwhelming as when I first got the news she was gone. Losing two puppies in so short a time is really hurting my heart.

Gizmo, I hope someone is reading these to you. I hope the mama girls are up there taking care of you. You brought joy to so many, and I hope you know that. At least I know she'll never be sick again.

:angelwings

Edited by wmlcml6

I'm so sorry. I was heartbroken when I read the title of the thread and can't believe this special little girl was taken so soon. I feel such a sense of loss for a dog I've never met. Cathie, Bill, Jenn, Eric, Chris, I can't imagine what you must be feeling. Having recently lost a pet suddenly, I think I can relate though.

God must have needed a little imp in heaven. :f_pink:f_pink

Camille, Mom to Cher and Centeno! Also the kitties: Dash, Tod, and Starburst.
Waiting at the Bridge: Bam Bam, Mimi, Mimosa Grove, Magic, Roscoe, Buckwheat, Knick Knack, and Skylarphoto-11974.jpg?__rand=0.00790800+129039

I'm so very sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful little girl with a special personality.

How heartbreaking for all of you. Godspeed, little Gizmo.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_white:f_pink:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson