Rest In Peace Gizmo

Guest GiJenn51

Guest GiJenn51

It's with a very heavy heart that I tell you Little Gizmo died peacefully in her sleep last night. She had been doing so well and romping with her siblings. A few days ago, she fell behind a little, and she was brought to her owner's home to recuperate.

She had a spirit that lit up the world. Her tenacity was felt without even getting near her.

God Speed Gizmo. We love you and we'll miss you so very much. :cry1:cry1

farmse1.jpg

farmse5.jpg

farmse22.jpg

farmse27.jpg

farmse25.jpg

image017.jpg

image021.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Godspeed little one. :f_white

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest bowiebears

Such a tragedy!

Run with the big dogs, little one! We are sorry we didn't get to know you better before you went home to The Bridge!

--Isaac

:cry1 I had really fallen in love with that little girl...

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Oh no.. sweet Gizmo. I'm so sorry you were only here for such a short time.

We will all miss you very much.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest wmlcml6

It seems you were wanted in a different place from the beginning, little Gizmo. You fought hard, and we thought you had beat the odds, but it wasn't to be. I am thankful for the short time we had with you, though. You were very special to us, and I know you put smiles on the face of anyone who saw you - whether in person or just a picture. Such attitude in a little body (with a big fat belly). We loved you very much.

I am thankful that Jenn and Chris got pics to document your cuteness before you were taken from us.

How heartbreaking! :cry1

Godspeed little sweetie.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Oh NO! Jenn I'm so sorry, she was so sweet.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)