It's Sally's Turn To Ask For Good Thoughts

Bevd

Many of you will know that we have had a few 'close calls' with Sally, as she has a flare up of back/leg issues now and again. The last flare up was just after her 13th birthday in June and at that time, I really thought we were going to have to make a tough decision. But, being Sal, she turned around again and has been pretty good since then.

However, last night she started with the yelping and the limping and the very wobbly gait and although she has had medication, she's not doing that well today.

She is our very worst patient when it comes to vet visits and treatment so I am not going to take her in to be looked at today. We have an appointment at 4pm (2 hours from now) with Darcy anyway, so I am just going to talk to the vet and see if he can recommend anything.

I know you have sent hundreds of wishes for our household already this week but if you could just spare an extra one for Sal, we'd appreciate it a lot.

Maybe she'll do another one of her Amazing Sally Turnarounds...

5a219a4711e8fe98211d43bde96cc81a.jpg

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got it. Knock it off at your house already.

:hope:hope

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Come on Sally, get better soon!!!

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

enough of this, doyle dogs!! feel better sally, bev and the rest of your family :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.