Justin: ? - October 21, 2007

retiredracers

Guest bowiebears

You wrote so movingly about your little man, Justin. I'm not sure I can see my keyboard to type this!

He was indeed a very special gift, and so beautiful!

I hope you will find comfort and peace in knowing how much you gave..and got!

One day we will all be reunited at The Bridge.

--Isaac

You're having a tough year....I'm sorry about Justin (and Buzz). If you ever miss hearing one of those screeching meows, call at about 6:00 and I'll put Sparkle on the phone.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Justin was such a handsome boy. What a blessing that he found you and that you found him. :wub: I am so very sorry for the sad loss that both you and Gentry are facing. Godspeed, Justin.

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

What a wonderful life you gave to a cat that most people would have put down! :)

I had Siamese cats when growing up - I love them.

I'm sorry for your loss - but, I'm happy this little guy had such a lucky break, when he ran into you...