Bj

Guest judechet

Guest judechet

BJ was called home last Wednesday, October 17th at the age of 13 and a half. BJ joined our family as a senior in June of 05 when he was 11. He came from a home where he lived with another grey. The other grey got all the attention, was vetted regularly, and was on heart worm preventative. BJ was never brought to the vet and was NOT on heart worm preventative.

We share two years and four months together. He was a sweet, gentle, and affectionate boy who was so appreciative of every bit of attention I gave him. I did my best to give him all the love I could to make up for all the years during which he was not loved.

I miss you, my friend. BJ, our love is forever!

Edited by judechet

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was in a home where he knew he was truly loved. I am so sorry for your loss.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I'm glad he found a loving home for his twilight.

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

Guest Tenderhearts

God bless you for opening your heart and home to a senior! :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

I am so sorry you didn't have more time together, but I have no doubt he left this earth knowing just how special he was to you! :grouphug

Run free, sweet BJ :gh_run

I'm glad BJ was able to share your home and heart for his last years, and knew what it was to be a cherished family member. :beatheart I'm very sorry for your loss, Vince. :grouphug Godspeed, precious boy... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest bowiebears

Let me add my sympathies to those already expressed.

It matters not the number of days, only the love you shared.

One day we will all be reunited at The Bridge.

--Isaac