Signatures

Trudy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DebSzal

I thought my signature was within the guidelines. I worked so hard on it-can you fix it or let me know what I need to do?

Still too big at 27.93 KB (28598 bytes) and now gone.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

argg i give up, i cant make it small enough and still have it look good :(

ask Jen to do it

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest md7nd

I gave up too, Mine is the right Kb, but when I decided to look and see if it was too big or what..I cant get it to "look" right. Then there was the "how do i...trying to figure..ok...wth!...nooo, not that button, bah!" talking inside my head...

Guest KennelMom

try fitting 11 dogs in one! I gave up trying to fit the non greys in, so they have to settle for being noted in my siggy text.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GreytGoolyGee

Can someone help me? I think that I'm having a siggy deficit. Let's see if the sig I created shows up.

Not. Okay, what am I dong wrong?

Guest cami469

try fitting 11 dogs in one! I gave up trying to fit the non greys in, so they have to settle for being noted in my siggy text.

I believe I have a Staghound too! She's all brindle very tall and hairy. I'll send a picture when I get time later this week.

• 1 month later...
Guest mom2maddiebug

Hi. Can someone please help me get this siggy tag below the correct size so I can post it to my gallery and use it as a siggy? I think it's too tall. Thank you so much.

DotandAbe.gif

Guest GiJenn51

It's to tall--- which is easy to fix, but the size is so big, I don't know how you'll get it under 15K

Hi. Can someone please help me get this siggy tag below the correct size so I can post it to my gallery and use it as a siggy? I think it's too tall. Thank you so much.

DotandAbe.gif

How does this look? Getting it to the right height actually shrinks the whole thing a good amount.

DotandAbe.jpg

Lima Bean (formerly Cold B Hi Fi) and her enabler, Rally. ☜We're moving West!

gallery_14681_2997_4088.jpg

Guest mom2maddiebug

Maybe because it's animated? Does anyone know how to make a siggy? I would love to have one for here with my brand new 2nd grey we just got. :)

Maybe because it's animated? Does anyone know how to make a siggy? I would love to have one for here with my brand new 2nd grey we just got. :)

Use the one rallyp resized for you.

You won't get the animation to be under 15k.

Guest mom2maddiebug

OK thanks. I put it in. Please let me know if its' ok. I used my greytalk gallery so hopefully the size is still alright.

Thank you all.

Andrea

OK thanks. I put it in. Please let me know if its' ok. I used my greytalk gallery so hopefully the size is still alright.

Thank you all.

Andrea

I looked for you and yes, its under 150x500 and it under 15k :) Nice siggy!

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

• 1 month later...
Guest p51crazyhorse

Hope this showed up-it is too big though!

siggydaddyduke.jpg

that is the best quality i could get out of paint, any one have a better suggestion????

Edited by p51crazyhorse

Hope this showed up-it is too big though!

siggydaddyduke.jpg

that is the best quality i could get out of paint, any one have a better suggestion????

At 31.59 KB (32350 bytes) it's too big.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****