Carrier's Diagnosis

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*leaking eyes*

Good boy Carrier :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Carrier - what a brave and sweet boy. It sounds like he is doing wonderful. Way to go Carrier!!!!

That photo of Elliot :wub: If ever there was a happy, smiling face on a greyhound - that's it!

These dogs are just amazing and I have to admire their courage and strength (also the dedicated owners who help them to recuperate and adjust).

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I had an okay sleep - but I woke up to a text message from Tim. It read, :S***. I just woke up now!." I got that at 8am. So, even if I am not sleeping that well, Tim and the other three are! :lol

Elliot is a really sweet boy. I actually spoke with his mom Lorraine before we decided to come to OSU. They have the same animal chiro, so I asked the chiro to contact them and ask if I could speak with them about their expereince. Lorraine was really helpful and we spoke for almost an hour. I will be sure to connect with them when we return.

Kparker - if you see or speak with them sooner, please let them know how we are doing.

Okay... now, I sit an wait to hear when when I can see my boy. (tick, tock)

Edited by LadyBailey

He's doing so well! When we talked yesterday I forgot to tell you about the two weeks of crying you have to look forward to. That's HIS crying. Yours may be longer! They all seem to have episodes of the crying/death scream. Ours was always at night! Whether it is phantom pain, real pain, using new muscles, neck realignment, or whatever, it seems to last 2 weeks. He sounds like he is ready to get on with life!

For new updates on Carrier, please see the new topic Carrier's Progress

Thank you to everyone for your support, kind words, tips and sharing your experiences. Every word has been helpful in getting us to this point and also helping us prepare for the future. Greyhound people are special because our dogs are special - and I am happy that I am surrounded by all of you. You have helped us more than you could know. Thank you.

Eva & Tim and of course of sweet Carrier, Carebear, The Bear.

Bailey, Andy and Ella don't really care at this point - spoiled monkeys are sleeping in front of the fire.:lol I can't wait to see them!