Darcy Deerhound

Bevd

Guest realboo

Darcy is pretty much my favourite on GT - I'm so sorry to hear this. It's just not something that I expect to hear about other breeds. So glad to hear the surgery went well. Love to you all.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenn just called and told me :sad1

:grouphug Prayers for you guys :hope

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest wmlcml6

Poor Darcy. She's such a cool houndie. My thoughts are with you and Darcy as you go through the surgery and recovery. I hope she has many more years ahead.

Bev, I just saw this!!!

I'm so sorry to hear of Darcy's illness and surgery!!!

Please give her an extra special tummy tickle from me and Glen.

Pam

GPA-Tallahassee/Southeastern Greyhound Adoption

"Fate is unalterable only in the sense that given a cause, a certain result must follow, but no cause is inevitable in itself, and man can shape his world if he does not resign himself to ignorance." Pearl S. Buck

Hound hugs and drooly kisses for Darcy. AND BISKIES!!!!!!!!!!!! :dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie

getwellll.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

:clap:cookie:cookie

Yay, Darcy, for doing so well!! And for you, Bev - REST UP NOW!! And PM Burpdog, Winslow's mom and anyone else with advice on the first 2 weeks, which I've heard are very hard!!

Please give Darcy-my-love a HUGE hug from Auntie Jeannine!!! (And hugs to you, Marc & the other pups & kitties too...)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I hate hearing of another of our precious dogs dealing with cancer. And I'm so sorry you received this devastating news, and had to make a life and death decision with so little time to prepare yourself emotionally. Of course, we're never really prepared, but this is awful. But what a strong, brave girl she is. She wants to be here. I hope you have many, many more happy times together.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest caiteag

Bev, I read this earlier and just had no words... now, hearing that Darcy is doing so well.. I'm so relieved for all of you and will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. I'll be sending all sorts of white light for Darcy while she's recovering.

I have been thinking of Darcy all day and I'm so glad to hear that she's come out of the surgery with flying colors! Continued prayers for a swift recovery!

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

I am just now seeing this... Bev, I am so sorry Darcy and you and Marc are going through this. :grouphug Sending prayers :hope for sweet Darcy and more prayers :hope for her recovery, and kisses for her fuzzy nose. :kiss2

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg