Polli Update

First off, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVING WISHES AND PRAYERS FOR MY POLLI GIRL.

Vet JUST called and said" are you sure she was limping? We checked her prior to exrays and she wasn't. I assured him that she was limpping severley however did show slight improvement last night and this morning. I told him I was debating taking her because of the improvement and it was voted unamiously on GT to take her!" What's another $1100.00... right? " :huh

x-rays came back clear, no lesions. THANK YOU GOD. :colgate

he is waking her up now, will get her in about 2 hours.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you...

NOW TEDDY... why are YOU limping? :huh

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Polli you ROCK! I know how much things cost and it hurts big time...but I have a feeling that the money you spent today has brought you nothing but joy and huge relief! Now....hurry home sweetie! :grouphug As for you Mr. Teddy...knock it off dude...enough is enough! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest bowiebears

Glad to hear that Polli is doing better...

Is Teddy just a little bit jealous of all the attention she's been getting?

In our house, it's always the way!

--Isaac

Just called to find out if I could pick her up and they said she is NO WHERE near ready to be picked up. I should CALL between 4 & 5. i asked if everything was OK and they assured me she was. They said GH take a long time to come out of anethesia. I knew that but still... I WANT HER NOW!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Don't think of it as $$$ for xrays; think of it as $$$ for your piece of mind.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

That's really it in a nutshell. Now we have a baseline and we also did a full TBD panel.

She is still not home. DH went to get her at 4:30 and they said she was still wobbley. We should call at 7. SEVEN. :eek

It feels like 4ever waiting.

I agree. :) Better $1000+ to learn she's fine than $5000+ to discover she has something horrible and untreatable. Glad she's okay! :yay

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Polli is home, finally. She is limping worse now than when I brought her but that is because they twisted her into a pretzel so they can take the pictures. I just gave he .50 mg deramaxx.

They said nothing to eat or drink till tomorrow because of the anethesia. Why is that? When another 4 year old GH went in for just x-rays as Polli did, she was allowed to have dinner.

Is it because of Polli's age (8.5).

She's not too interested in anything right now, poor baby. She looks shell shocked.

I am just so happy to have her back home where she belongs.

Guest Winterwish

oh maybe because she took an extended amount of time to rebound from the anesthesia,they don't want to risk her aspirating any food or drink. Her gag reflex may be a bit- I'll say,'sleepy' yet,so they'd have that concern to be on the safe side.

Glad Polli is back home, :yay - and hope she's feeling better by morning. :dogcookie

Edited by Winterwish

Polli is home, finally. She is limping worse now than when I brought her but that is because they twisted her into a pretzel so they can take the pictures. I just gave he .50 mg deramaxx.

They said nothing to eat or drink till tomorrow because of the anethesia. Why is that? When another 4 year old GH went in for just x-rays as Polli did, she was allowed to have dinner.

Is it because of Polli's age (8.5).

She's not too interested in anything right now, poor baby. She looks shell shocked.

I am just so happy to have her back home where she belongs.

they can get urpy after anesthesia and I suppose if they're not quite lucid yet and urp they can aspirate. aspiration pneumonia is a ... real pain to cure. however every dog I've ever had DEMANDED to be fed as soon as we got home after being "starved" for over 24 hours. I just feed usually canned in really small amounts and I've never had anyone give it back...

I'm thrilled for your great news! :)

Angie, Pewter, and Storm-puppy

Forever missing Misty-Mousie (9/9/99 - 10/5/15)
Fort Wayne, Indiana

I kinda figured that. When my others came home from dentals, same day surgery, they ate and acted as if nothing happened.

Polli is definitely affected and totally not interested in water or food. She looks beat. She's had a very rough day.

Hopefully tomorrow, she will feel better and rid her body of those nasty drugs.

We have her tucked in with us for the night.