Freddie Is Home

I haven't been on GT much lately, and this sure isn't what I want to find when I do :(

I'm thinking of your family in this hard time, and if Freddie would like to try some buffalo, let me know and I'll get some to him.

Lake Jackson, Texas

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been on GT much lately, and this sure isn't what I want to find when I do :(

I'm thinking of your family in this hard time, and if Freddie would like to try some buffalo, let me know and I'll get some to him.

Hey, Cyndi, thanks for the offer.

I dunno - we have never had buffalo.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

I still haven't been able to cook the rabbit.

Stew beef! Eeee hah. He loves it. Cook it sorta rare and he chows down.

Our Angel Queenie her last 4 months ate nothing except for Arby's beef...and boy did she love that...bun and all! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

With my bridge pups it seems that alternating between baked chicken, (Crock Pot cooked) lean roast beef, boiled ground round, meat loaf, Rice Krispies in vanilla yogurt, scrambled eggs with cheese, macaroni & cheese....usually changing daily.

Sending prayers. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

With my bridge pups it seems that alternating between baked chicken, (Crock Pot cooked) lean roast beef, boiled ground round, meat loaf, Rice Krispies in vanilla yogurt, scrambled eggs with cheese, macaroni & cheese....usually changing daily.

That is absolutely right. So far, though, the beef seems to be spot on. Phew!!! I'm still putting off cooking that rabbit. What if he likes it? OMG.

Mary in Houston

That is absolutely right. So far, though, the beef seems to be spot on. Phew!!! I'm still putting off cooking that rabbit. What if he likes it? OMG.

Mary, I am sorry I just had to laugh!!!! Maybe Freddie will love that rabbit and beg for more! :rolleyes: thinking of you both daily.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Rabbit: If it's any help, it really does smell a lot like chicken while it's cooking. Tastes like chicken, too. :lol :lol :lol

Sending hugs for you and your Freddy, and all the family. And some wet nose bumps from Zema and Joseph.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Ya, a chicken with big floppy ears and a cute little twitchy nose :lol

Sorry Mary.

Stella always enjoys scrambled eggs when she is not feeling well.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Ya, a chicken with big floppy ears and a cute little twitchy nose :lol

Sorry Mary.

Stella always enjoys scrambled eggs when she is not feeling well.

He's hot and cold with the eggs.

He didn't eat this morning. I'm so disappinted because he ate so well yesterday and Sunday. :(

I think I'm going to have to cook the rabbit and/or liver. :repuke

Mary in Houston

He's holding out now for wabbittt :lol

(I do hope he likes it after all this)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

:hope:grouphug

Something else you could try....Kraft mac & cheese, the one with the powdered cheese. Cook the macaroni (you want it on the soft, well cooked side) drain and then mix in the powdered cheese. No milk or butter.

I'm not a fan of Hill's, but the little cans of AD are good for enticing a sick pupper to eat.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Continuing to pray for Freddie and you too now that you are going to have to dig in and cook the rabbit :colgate