Tootsie Prayers

Burpdog

:(

Sending prayers and hoping vet can help her.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending prayers and gentle ear scritches for Tootsie. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

We'll be thinking of you and Tootsie on Monday Di :grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Diane - I JUST saw this! I had to work at work this week :huh

Anyway, sending positive thoughts and prayers. :grouphug

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

Fingers and paws and toes and noseys crossed ......

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:goodluck hopefully she doesn't have the reaction to the shot. I assume they know about switching off the needle after it's drawn up into the syringe?

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Well, he said he hadn't given one in 8 years and I promply handed him the instruction sheet :lol He is a good vet to put up with me :rolleyes:

btw -- he is the one who operated on Austin and did such a good job. Also spayed Ivey. And took care of Ivey while she was passing stones she ate.......etc., etc., :)

Edited by Burpdog

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Guest greymomx2
Got a call from vet Tootsie saw yesterday morning. Imizol is already there! That is the way it should be <sigh>

She'll be going in Monday. I will be a wreck.

I'll be thinking of y'all Diane :heart

"This post has been edited by Burpdog: Today, 03:23 AM "OK, maybe it is all of the time zones in between us all, but that is EARLY and I know why :(

You are worrying around the clock....please try to take some time for yourself, Diane? :nod

You are always so very supportive to those of us in need, I know I speak for many when I say that

TONS of WHITE LIGHT and PRAYERS are speeding along the internet towards you and sweetie Tootsie :beatheart:hope:clover:goodluck:bighug

Most definitely out of Phoenix :f_white

Lisa