Marla Seems Slightly Depressed, Sometimes Won't Eat.

ZoomDoggy

I'm so sorry Aimee :(

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JenCorQuin

how i wish i could say anything to help lessen the hurt you've had in the past 15 months Aimee~ i'm so so very sorry for what you've gone through. Run hurt free Marla, meet up with Chancy and go find Sissy too to have your own little playdate up there.....your momma is just heartbroken right now....as are her many friends :f_pink

Guest nerak254

Aimee, I am so sad to read this and am so sorry it was time for her to go. She was a really lucky girl to have spent her last months with someone who loved her as much as you did.

Oh Aimee, I am so sorry :cry1 It's hard to find the right words to say - I'm just so sorry :grouphug :grouphug

Run free sweet Marla :f_pink :f_pink

Edited by jodyksam

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Marla has gone to the bridge. Aimee will post in Remembrance when she is able. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts.

13e23e2a.jpg

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****