Spadeslead

becka

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear about Spade. Know that you gave him the greatest gift of all in the end.

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

I'm so sorry. Spade was loved.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Godspeed Spade. :( Run free boy... :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Im so sorry Becka. God Speed Spade Winnie will guide you and play with you until your heart is content. She'll be a mommy to you while you look down and protect yours. Tell My "POOH" bear I say hi and mommy loves her. Run free

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I'm so sorry for your loss :( You did the right thing and he's not suffering anymore. I'm sure he's at the bridge hanging out with all the greytalk bridgekids talking about what fanatics their mommies and daddies are about them :) and I'm sure he's running around and chasing some butterflies!

My thoughts are with you :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest mygracefulpooch

Becka,

I am so very sorry for your loss. You helped him get to the bridge peaceful.

Cry when you need too...it may help.

Hugs to you for this tough time.

Guest Yossarian

Lots of warm thoughts from all of us. It is not easy to let them go, but when they let you know its' time it's easier to help them along. Hnag in ther becka and you did the all the right things.

Guest wmparker66

Becka,

I am so very, very sorry to hear of Spade's passing. It is so hard, and I understand that too. A big hug to you. You did a very brave and selfless thing for your sweet baby.