Zadie Is At The Bridge

Guest IndysDad

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. I'm glad she went peacefully though. Godspeed little cutie.

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

I am so very sorry for the loss of your Zadie girl. Usually we are the ones who give the gift of a peaceful passing, this time she gave the gift to you. Sparing you from who knows what. :f_pink I know you would have much preferred to say good-bye and been with her. I hope when this horrible shock starts to wear off that your heart will begin to heal and open again.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I am so sorry. Godspeed beautiful Angel Zadie. :grouphug I know she sends love from the Bridge on a gentle breeze. While napping she took a journey...she took a part of your heart to carry her safely...and she left with you her undying love. :f_pink:f_white:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

How devastating to lose your precious girl so suddenly. I am so very sorry for your loss.

I lost my first greyhound Bond at 6 years of age to C, it ravaged him in 4 days. I was in total shock and inconsolable.

God speed Zadie.

As I sit and write this I am still trying to wrap my mind around the sudden loss of my lovely senior girl Milly yesterday. I know that there is nothing that I can say that would ever lessen your pain, sense of loss or grief. Our pain is fresh, an open wound that still bleeds. The one thing that gives me solace is that in the ten months that she was with us she was loved. So very loved. And in return she gave us her love. Her soul. Her cuddles. Her sweetness. She gave of herself with no expectations in return. We have all on this board been blessed by the presence of our hounds in our lives. They have given themselves to us unconditionally in ongoing and generous abundance. That is more than any one person in this lifetime could ever hope to have. Through these hounds I have come to understand that the love, joy, laughter and companionship is worth so much more than the pain, loss and grief that we suffer at having to let them go.

I hope that your heart will heal in time. When that time comes, remember the love. Remember the hounds that give it.

Leslie

Mom to Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G) and Isabella and

Bridgebabies Bo, Jim, Ryce and Miss Milly

thbroken_heart1.jpg

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I am so sorry. :candle Godspeed Zadie, run with all the angels sweetie and give your mom & dad a sign that you are ok. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

How shockingly sad. I am so very sorry.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest bowiebears

Let me add my thoughts & prayers & condolences.

This is a shock to you...give yourself time before you make decisions about further greyhounds.

One day we will indeed be reunited at The Bridge.

--Isaac

I'm really very sorry to hear about your sudden loss of beautiful Zadie :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!