Earl - Gretta's Earl

turbodogs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. :candle Godspeed Earl, run with all the angels sweet guy. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Oh no! Liz I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you, Larry, Nimby and the kids.

:f_white

Godspeed Earl :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest bowiebears

My heartfelt sympathy on your loss.

Please accept my prayers and good thoughts in your time of grief.

One day we will all play together again at The Bridge.

--Isaac

This is such sad news. My heartfelt thoughts go out to you and Larry. You have all been through so much lately...Earl was loved by many people and will be missed.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Run fast and free Earl until you are with your family again.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest claysmom

Liz and Larry, sorry to hear about Earl, he will be dearly missed by all(especially Clay). Take peace in knowing that Earl lived a good life and was truly loved because of you and Larry.. My deepest sympathies go out to the both of you. Cindy and Clay

I'm so sorry for your loss. What a blessing that you were able to surround Earl with the warmth and reassurance of your abiding love as he journeyed to the Bridge.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.