My Milly

rycezmom

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wmlcml6

Oh my God! My heart goes out to you. First the "argument" and surgery, and then this coming about so unexpectedly. if there is a silver lining, at least you were at the vet's office already.

:bearhug

Oh no. I am so very sorry for your profound loss.

Please accept my sincere heartfelt condolences.

Godspeed Milly, you are sadly missed.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

Hugs,

Carla

Guest adriahna

My god, I am so sorry to hear of Milly's passing.

Sweet girl, be well now, with no pain - you are in the thoughts of so many, as you make your way to a new life at the Bridge. God speed, beautiful pup.

It took a lot of love to put your girl's comfort and welfare first. Run fast, strong and free at the bridge Milly until you are with your family again.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Oh thats terrible :( I'm so sorry :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

How horrible Leslie. :(

I'm sorry for your loss.

i'm so sorry. you've had so much loss in such a short period of time :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

WOW...sorry for your sudden loss.....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021