Love You Forever Gigi

Guest chillydogs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie,

I'm so sorry for you loss. I can only imagine how much she was loved because I've seen how much you love our hounds when we meet in Dewey.

Godspeed Gigi, run free.

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

Oh Jules, as you know I haven't had internet access for the last several days and I am so sorry I missed this

But I hope you know that Gigi was one of my favorite greyhounds, I absolutley loved that girl. I cried huge tears for you and her the day you took her in, actually all the girls in my shop cried as well.

I know your heart will heal with time but I also know it is breaking at this moment and my heart goes out to you my friend.

To the lovely Gigi, run pain free sweetness, I will always miss you :beatheart:gh_run2

i'm so sorry, Julie :grouphug

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest bowiebears

Let me add my condolences, good thoughts & prayers during your time of grief and loss.

One day we will all be together at The Bridge.

--Isaac

Guest how888

I am so very sorry to hear about your beloved Gigi. Just know she is only a rainbow away. Until we all meet again, run free with our bridge angels.

Julie I am so sorry. I have been thinking of you since Char told Laura and I last week. Gigi was a wonderful girl, I have made a donation to Hope for Hounds in her name. :grouphug

Godspeed Gigi I bet you and Iva are having a ball.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I'm sorry.

Run with the wind, little girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am very sorry for your loss. I hope Gigi sends you an extra-special sign soon that she is ok.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I am so sorry :candle Godspeed Gigi, run with the angels and send your Mom a sign so she will know you are OK. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Julie, I am so sorry to hear about your beloved Gigi...my heartfelt thoughts go out to you at this difficult time.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross