A Prayer For Earl Please - Update Post #31, 71

Will my life ever be normal or stress free again? First my daughter, always my daughter, then Nimby and now Earl. Earl has been having some issues the last 2 weeks and he is getting worse. He has been to the vets, been put on prednisone - it's not working and he can't even get up to go to the bathroom now. He is going to a chiropractor tomorrow. Please pray that there is something neurological that can be fixed.

Please pray for my big golden eyed boy that he'll be okay. He adopted us June 25, 1999 when he was three.

Thank you.

Liz

Edited by turbodogs

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending prayers and gentle ear scritches for Earl. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Sending my many prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest claysmom
Will my life ever be normal or stress free again? First my daughter, always my daughter, then Nimby and now Earl. Earl has been having some issues the last 2 weeks and he is getting worse. He has been to the vets, been put on prednisone - it's not working and he can't even get up to go to the bathroom now. He is going to a chiropractor tomorrow. Please pray that there is something neurological that can be fixed.

Please pray for my big golden eyed boy that he'll be okay. He adopted us June 25, 1999 when he was three.

Thank you.

Liz

Liz I don't think you would know what to do without stress in you life. Once again you will be included in our prayers!!!! Tell Earl that he has to get better that Clay has a new cologne that he wants to try out on him!!!(just kiddin) tell him clay sends get well wishes and we love him!!! Tell Geniene that we are thinking about her too and we missed her at hugs!!! Lots of love Cindy and Clay

Sending prayrs, light and lots of :getwell thoughts for Earl. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:goodluck I sure hope the adjustment works well.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13), Grey Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23)

is he going to Dr. St. Pierre? if so, he'll be in good hands :)

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.